Re: [S-R] questions regarding participants in a dissertation survey

  • Gerald J. Sabo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010
      I apologize to the groups, since in the email I forwarded "non-text portions of this message have been removed." If any of you are interested in helping Kara, contact her personally at her email <Kara.McAlister@...>. She is a doctral candidate at Arizona State University and is looking for Slovak-English bilinguals take a survey lasting some thirty minutes, completely confidential, and I am sure she will send you this and all other information.
      Sorry that what I forwarded did not got through, yet in my copy of that email, everything was there. Well, you live and you learn--Jerry Sabo.