Re: [Slovak-World] Shorty shirts

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 71 , Feb 2, 2010
      You can tell that this was his first time drinking slivovica. There is something strangely scary in those photos- but the first one also seems to remind me of  Liptov and Orava as well- with that sirak that he is wearing...
      How do these designers generate income again?
      Ben

      Message 71 of 71 , Feb 25, 2013
        Somewhere in this thread "goral" mountaineers hats are mentioned. Just recently through a Facebook Friend in Slovakia I got myself one of these black hats decorated with shells, imitation shells of course. The hat was medium price and cost 20 Euros plus only 7 Euros to mail and it came within 6 days. These hats as well as "bavarian" hats can cost four or five times as much here. I will be wearing it with my embroidered Rusyn shirt on the last day of skiing here when everyone wears "costumes on the slopes.