Re: [Slovak-World] Bohemian Hall in Cleveland

  • bjgolias1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      Yes, my daughter and I went on Friday. It was great! The singing,
      acting, dancing, and the orchestra were all great! I am at the Bohemian National
      hall on Fridays for dance practice and I am there on some Saturdays
      helping in the museum. The museum has kroj displayed along with a small library
      and other items of Czech interest. They have garnets, pottery, books, and
      cut glass to purchase. Betty also does Czech translations. The museum
      hours are 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays and they are also open during
      fish fry Fridays(once a month), and special events.

      Barb Golias