Bohemian Hall in Cleveland

  • Eve Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2010
      Did anyone go to the operetta presented there this weekend? I was really interested, have never even seen the Bohemian Hall.

    • bjgolias1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
        Yes, my daughter and I went on Friday. It was great! The singing,
        acting, dancing, and the orchestra were all great! I am at the Bohemian National
        hall on Fridays for dance practice and I am there on some Saturdays
        helping in the museum. The museum has kroj displayed along with a small library
        and other items of Czech interest. They have garnets, pottery, books, and
        cut glass to purchase. Betty also does Czech translations. The museum
        hours are 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays and they are also open during
        fish fry Fridays(once a month), and special events.

        Barb Golias