Smorgasbord of pictures

  • Eve Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
      I also enjoyed the pictures. That Presov castle photo could win an award, don't you think? I hope to visit Slovakia for the first time this summer. My maternal grandparents were from Liptov in the north. Any photos of that area?

    • mccoy4984
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
        Thank you so much for the positive comments! I do have some pictures of Mt Rysi which is in the general vicinity of Liptov. I'll ty to post some soon.

        Russ

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
          I replied once but it didn't take as far as I can see. Anyway, thanks so much for the comments! I have some pictures of Mt. Rysi which are near Liptov and will try to post some soon.