Fw: Banska Bystrica

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2010
      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: William C. Wormuth <senzus@...>
      To: Slovak-World@...
      Sent: Fri, January 29, 2010 9:50:55 PM
      Subject: Banska Bystrica

      Helene,
      You mentioned that you "can't wait to got to Banska Bystrica.... do you plan on going there soon?
      I ask for 2 reasons:
      10 Richard Novotny's Cousin Sr. Martina Novotná is now living and working there.
      2) I have a friend, a young priest who in pastor in S~apnia Dolina. he is a young man named Andrej Dármo. His Mother is Evá Chrapková Dármo, originallz from Vrbové. She has relatives here in Johnstown, NY and a brother, (Ferko), in London, Ont.

      Vilo

      Both Father and Eva know me. He speaks excellent English.