Re: Travel help

  • j.harndon@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 21, 2010
      I second that. I checked it out on Amazon (it got some very strong reviews there) while looking for info on planning my own trip to Slovakia this summer. On Amazon there is the "look inside" feature that is pretty helpful in deciding if you want it or not. There's a ton of useful info about the nuts and bolts of getting around in Slovakia, such as by bus and train, which is how I plan to get around, but I really like the culture sections better. Lots of interesting stuff.
      James