Slovak sauerkraut

  • Eve Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      I think I had that milk with honey and butter, forgot totally about it.
      Maybe that is why when I cannot sleep I drink warm milk with honey. Well, I
      was lucky; first person in my home on New Year's Day was my son. I didn't
      know about that tradition. However, my mother was very superstitious:
      knock on wood," don't walk under a ladder, don't open an umbrella in the
      house, etc.

      Well, this is my last day before returning to work. Making bean soup and
      banana bread and putting a zipper in a coat myself, since it would cost more
      to be fixed than what I paid on sale. It is down and nice and warm.

      Keep warm if you live in a snow belt like I do in Ohio east of Cleveland!