Re: [Slovak-World]

  • slovak821@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      My mom did the same thing; thank goodness my dad had dark hair. I married
      a blonde so we waited for either, my dad or my brother to visit ! LOL

      In a message dated 1/2/2010 11:19:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      marycayd@... writes:

      We had a similar custom. A dark haired male had to be the first one into
      the house on New Year's Day. To make sure it would happen my mom would
      have my dad walk out of the house and then come back inside. I still do the
      same thing today, just habit I guess.