Stastne a vesele!!!!!

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 71 , Dec 31, 2009
      IT IS HERE!!!!
      STASTNY NOVY ROK!!!! PF 2010!!!!!!!

      I hope everyone has a great new year, and may it be only better than the previous!!!!!!!
      Ben

    • Art
      Message 71 of 71 , Feb 25, 2013
        Somewhere in this thread "goral" mountaineers hats are mentioned. Just recently through a Facebook Friend in Slovakia I got myself one of these black hats decorated with shells, imitation shells of course. The hat was medium price and cost 20 Euros plus only 7 Euros to mail and it came within 6 days. These hats as well as "bavarian" hats can cost four or five times as much here. I will be wearing it with my embroidered Rusyn shirt on the last day of skiing here when everyone wears "costumes on the slopes.