Re: Slovak Piroghi Ranked #1 by Google

  • jennie
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 28, 2009
      I remember my Great Aunt & my Grammy makeing all the piroghi for Christmas Eve, the best ones they made were lekvar.The downside to them being so tasty was you couldn't eat a lot of them.I will forever treasure my families Christmas Eve dinners, and how much I miss my grandparents espically at this time of year.
      In short, I hope everyone had or will have a joyous Christmas.