Re: On Slovakia, Hungary in Senate

  • votrubam
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18 7:03 AM
      > That link dead-ended

      Thanks for pointing it out, Ron, and for the new link. I also put Senator Cardin's statement on Slovakia and Hungary here now (at the top of the list):

      <http://www.pitt.edu/~votruba/sstopics/lawsonlangaugeinslovakia.html>

      One of the not-as-common takes on the issue by outside politicians that didn't dodge it by saying "not our business" (as Europe did), did not turn partisan, and is pretty well informed.