Re: [Slovak-World] Re: A suffix added to family names

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 45 , Dec 4, 2009
      Larryy,
      I have more info for you but should be sent by normal email. Please contact me on senzus@...

      ________________________________
      From: William C. Wormuth <senzus@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, December 5, 2009 12:25:39 AM
      Subject: Fw: [Slovak-World] Re: A suffix added to family names

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: William C. Wormuth <senzus@ymail. com>
      To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Fri, December 4, 2009 5:50:27 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Re: A suffix added to family names

      http://gbely. sk/
      This Town is in the area called Zahorie, [Zah horee eh]. This area is located in the west of Slovakia between the Male Karpaty mountains and Morava river. It extends from just north of Bratislava north to the Czech Border.
      Nanes include: C~arský, Vavra, Valachovic~, Kumpan, Lorenc, etc. The major business is refining oil to diesel, (Nafta, [Vah ftah]).

      Vilo

      Message 45 of 45 , Oct 16 9:45 AM
        I selling books : PETROVEC (1745-1995); SLOVACI VO SVETE; Nazvy obci Slovenskej republiky...

        Jan from Zvolen
        slovensko00@ yahoo.com