Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Smoked Meats

  • mcmburke@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
      I grew up in the city and never experienced any locally, home-smoked meats.  One of my cousins who lives now much more "in the country" (in the exurbs of Cleveland) does have a smokehouse -- I gather that it's all really good, but I don't live in Cleveland so I've never had a chance to savor any of it!