Re: "Deerhunter" Country

  • Edward T. Surkosky
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1 9:45 PM
      My nephews went deer hunting on Monday, here in Western Pennsylvania. The oldest got a 5 point buck, the other got a 22 (yep, twenty-two) point typical buck. This was just outside their hometown of Armagh, Indiana County, Pennsylvania.

      Ed Surkosky

    • Greg
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3 1:47 PM
        Ed:

        George Dolnack did a great book on dressing deer.

        Do you have a copy?

        Sounds like you need it.

        http://www.iarelative.com/shop/deer.htm

        Greg Kopchak