Jesuits in SK

  • Margo Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
      Hi, Everyone!

      Among the vast expertises in this group, has anyone found old (pre 1775) Jesuit records from the area that is now Slovakia in the Vatican Film Library on microfilm at St. Louis Univ?  http://libraries.slu.edu/special/vfl%c2%a0 There were Jesuits at Trnava and at Zniev (Klastor pod Znievom, aka Varallya) at least.  The Jesuits were the feudal lords at the Klastor estate until about 1773.  My preliminary perusal did not find them, but I might not be looking in the right place.Can any of you please point me in the right direction?

      Margo Smith

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
        I have searched this website.  Has anyone had more success @ navigating it than I have?

        Guide me!