Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Slovak Holiday Cooking & Baking

  • Brown's
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
      Amen to that Greg. I live in the Dairy State-Wisconsin. I only use real butter. Margarine seems to me to be a veritable chemical cocktail.
      Terrie
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
        I can't even imagine baking with margarine. That is just not a worthy
        ingredient of good food. If you take the time and effort to bake anything, then
        using butter is the only way to go.
        Jacqueline