Re: CGSI Event in Cleveland OH

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 1, 2009
      I just booked the flights from Anchorage to Cleveland, so now have to book the CGSI conference, and I am staying over to attend the Nov 1 gathering at Pburgh. Geez, it is a lot more comfortable walking through woods full of bears than it is driving in Pburgh!

      I do look forward to meeting many of you! I think I have been hanging around this group since 1996 and have learned so much in those years!

      For a fair part of the activities at both locations one of my sisters will be joining us. Now to get on with the planning!

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 1, 2009
        Probably one of the most intelligent people in the world and the press focuses on a spider.

        It is a symptom of why the press is not respected by 67% of those who it purports to aid.  LOL

        http://thinkprogress.org/2008/03/06/press-trust-poll/

        They don't just misrepresent facts on the Pope either.  They focus on the irrelevant, misrepresent facts, distort the truth, and edit responses of those they interview to portray the view THEY want to disseminate.  So much for 'what, when, where, who, how.'  And letting us figure out how we feel or think about something.

        It would be funny if it were not so sad.