Images of Slovaks in NJ

  • Eve Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2009
      I checked a couple of those photos though I did not have relatives there. The confirmation photo is circa when my mom and her brother were confirmed at Concordia Lutheran Church in Cleveland, Ohio, dressed the same exact way. I have a couple of large individual portraits. He died before I was born, so I never met him.