Re: [Slovak-World] 32nd Slovak Heritage Festival in New Jersey

  • j_coulter77@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2009
      Thank you so much for this. I couldn't find the info anywhere on the net. This will be the very first year I will be going.

      From: Katherine <meadow10@...>

      Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 21:37:26
      To: Slovak-World<Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Slovak-World] 32nd Slovak Heritage Festival in New Jersey

      Garden State Cultural Center
      Fund Presents
      32nd Slovak Heritage Festival
      Honoring Gen. Milan Rastislav Stefanik

      PNC Bank Arts Center, Garden State Parkway
      Exit 116
      Holmdel, New Jersey

      Sunday, September 27,2009

      Program: 11:00am

      Byzantine Catholic Liturgy
      celebrated by

      the Most Rev. William Skuria
      Catholic Bishop of Passaic, New Jersey

      2:00pm Slovak Parade of Fashions Cultural Program

      Music: Singing and Dancing by Limbora from New York

      Guest Vocalist "Rado"

      Various Slovak and American Political Leaders.

      All day Soccer Tournament, Children's Entertainment
      Slovak Ethnic Food and Refreshments and many Concessions
      selling items from Slovakia.

      THE ADMITTANCE IS FREE

      The Park is open to the Public at 10:00am

      Hope many of you will come, pray for a sunny day please.

      Katherine

      If you need further information contact Steve: meadow10@...