Nothing to do with Slovakia

  • gregory_kopchak
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2009
      Just to keep things semi on topic.

      Lil Musial, wife of Stan, was from Slovakia.

      If you live near St. Louis, we got a special deal this
      morning.

      Outfield Loge Box seats to the Cardinals game 1:15 pm
      on Wednesday September 16 for $10.00.

      These are actually good seats.

      http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/MLBEventInfo?gameid=2009/09/16/flomlb-slnmlb-1&partnerId=ed-2917008-98107462

      Enter coupon code ESAVER in the box.

      Tickets are limited and are for Outfield Loge only.

      They should sell out fast.

      Greg