Re: [Slovak-World] Re: New World order :-)

  • jenna-m
    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 2, 2009
      The restaurant and tavern contracts were, I thought, more noticeable in the Czech Republic or at least in Prague where many taverns had awnings with "Pilsner" or "Budwesier" on them.

      Thanks for the tips on good Slovak beers, I 'll have to pass this on to my friend as well as keep it in mind for my next visit:) unless I can find a distributor in Philly!

      Jenna

      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 13, 2012
        Apply

        http://www.att.com