CE BMI

  • votrubam
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
      > Now that you have made me hungry

      A body mass index (BMI - a ratio of height to weight, see a calculator <http://tinyurl.com/b53foz>) over 30 is considered "obese." Here's the percentage of people with a BMI over 30 among the adult population in Central Europe and the US:

      _8 Switzerland
      13 Poland
      14 Germany
      17 Czech R.
      18 Slovakia
      19 Hungary
      xx
      34 U.S.

      The recently released data reflect the situation 3-6 years ago.

      Martin
    • Ben Sorensen
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
        HEHEHE, that is the funniest lead-in to one of your stat-postings I have every seen. Hey, wait... I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!

        Actually I am on a diet... I am tired of really filling out detviansky kroj. (It has no midriff, for those who don't know....)
        Ben

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
          Ah, the "pupok kroj".