Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Screwballs/Sliders

  • Paul J. Wolsko
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
      Where do you get them in New Jersey? I get them in Greenbrook, NJ on route
      22, close to where I work. Fit for a king.

      Paul

      > We used to stop at the Indianapolis Blvd. White Castle when returning from
      > night of "clubing" in "Old Town" in the 60s. Our standard order for 2
      > couples, "4 dozen and 4 black coffees."
      >
      > I can still get 'em here in Jersey, but the order is a little smaller now.
      > But the building is the same.
      >
      > In the south they have a "knock-off", I forgot the name, but it's so
      similar
      > you'd have to be a connoisseur to tell the difference. But they don't
      come in
      > the cardboard castles and that was disappointing.
      >
      > Steve
    • Paul J. Wolsko
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2003
        Well, Steve, I DO drive an SUV and, yes, there are enough car dealers in
        that venue. I don't sell cars. I am an I/T person who deals with the
        e-business of anti-terrorism - a.k.a. the U.S.A. Patriot Act.

        Paul

        > Paul,
        >
        > Are you following me around? I keep seeing an SUV in my rear view mirror.
        > That must be you.
        >
        > You probably sell cars... enough dealers aruond there, anyway.
        >
        > Steve
      • Steve Botnovcan
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2003