Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak/Eastern European Restaurants in the Detroit area

  • Kholka@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4 6:19 PM
      Hello John,

      There are some good Polish restaurants in the Detroit area.  Check out Polonia on Yemens St. in Hamtramck.  Hamtramck is a city within the borders of the city of Detroit.  There are a couple of other Polish restaurants in Hamtramck (Under the Eagle is one), but I like Polonia the best.  In Melvindale, a southwest suburb of Detroit, is Sabina's.  I was there for the first time last week, had the combination plate -- it was delicious.  Sabina's is at 3840 Oakwood Blvd., Melvindale, MI 48122.

      So, I hope I'm not too late getting you this information.

      Dobrú chuť !

      Kathy