Re: [Slovak-World] Rajecke Teplice

  • jenna-m
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1 3:34 PM
      Thanks Margo,

      Although I do not usually drink, I will be sure to taste the slivovice while over there as so many have posted as to its "therapeutic" effects:) I was just reading about the open air market in Zilina yesterday!

      Jenna

      From: jenna-m <broni03@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Rajecke Teplice
      To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:54 PM

      I am going to be travelling to Slovakia in the next few weeks, most of the time in Bratislava and Kosice...then taking the train from Kosice to Prague. We are thinking of breaking up the train ride with a night in Zilina...or see that Rajecke Teplice is only 6 miles away by local train. Has anyone stayed at the Sport Wellness hotel in Rajecke Tepice? Anyone know if it is walking distance from the train station in Rajecke Teplice? Or if there is  a place to stay walking distance from the train...or if there is a means of transportation to get from the train station?
      Jenna