Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Bible

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 7:44 AM
      Me too- I am in. :-)
      How much, and how do we do this?
      Ben

      --- On Sat, 8/1/09, LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...> wrote:

      From: LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...>
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Bible
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 9:35 AM

      What are you asking & does S-W have an auction procedure?

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1 8:39 AM
        I apologize for not making it clearer that I was just giving it away. One member contacted me off-line and I am sending it to her. Sorry for the confusion.
        Dennis

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1 1:06 PM
          Ask her how much she wants to sell it for.

          LOL

          Is there a Slovak saying that is akin to 'Early bird gets worm?'