Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Bible

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
      What are you asking & does S-W have an auction procedure?

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
        Me too- I am in. :-)
        How much, and how do we do this?
        Ben

        What are you asking & does S-W have an auction procedure?

        I have a old Slovak Catholic bible, Pismo Svate, Stareho a Noveho Zakona, available to anyone in the group interested in it. The binding on it needs repaired, but the inside is in very good condition. I bought it at a flea market a few years ago and have since found the same bible elsewhere. This bible was printed in 1926 in Trnave. It's fairly large. Will be glad to send photos of it if anyone is interested.

        Dennis

      • Dennis Ragan
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
          I apologize for not making it clearer that I was just giving it away. One member contacted me off-line and I am sending it to her. Sorry for the confusion.
          Dennis

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
            Ask her how much she wants to sell it for.

            LOL

            Is there a Slovak saying that is akin to 'Early bird gets worm?'