Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Slovak Kolachi

    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 31, 2009
      "MFWICs"??

      >>> LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...> 7/31/2009 11:20 AM >>>
      This is what I deal w/ in CLT:

      http://charlotte-hotels.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g49022-c16-Charlotte_North_Carolina.html

      American/Armenian wing restaurants. THIS is culture here. But we do have great BBQ.

      Helen, be grateful you're in DC. It can be a royal pain w/ all the MFWICs, but you DO have good restaurants!

      From: Gregory J Kopchak <greg@iarelative. com>

      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re: Slovak Kolachi

      To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 7:51 AM

      While pretty far from San Antonio, One of the greatest

      meals we ever had was at the Bavarian Grill in Plano, Texas.

      I was working in the area and stopped in for dinner.

      Turned out it was Czech night and I was about one of ten

      at the restaurant not in kroj.

      They serve a great menu with lots of Eastern European beers.

      If your in the Plano area, check it out.

      http://www.bavarian grill.com/

      Greg Kopchak

      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 31, 2009

        From: Gregory J Kopchak <greg@iarelative. com>