Re: [Slovak-World] Ports of Entry

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 29, 2009
      I just now ran across this book while looking for something else on the Web: < http://books.google.com/books?id=SHM12rk4h0cC&dq=%22mark+stolarik%22&printsec=frontcover&source=bl&ots=hZxWMh4OIX&sig=W6O5d6VCByj8-ZTtVYCynN57Mis&hl=en&ei=469wStky1a-2B5fO4P0N&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2 >. The table of contents gives a list of the ports. Mark Stolarik is a very highly respected scholar of Slovak studies and holds the chair of Slovak History and Culture at the University of Ottawa.

      >>> Paul Wolsko <pwolsko@...> 7/28/2009 4:11 PM >>>
      Dave,

      I have not checked into that, but I surely will and thank you for that info. Matter of fact, they had a model of Castle Garden at Ellis. Hope this finds you well.

      Paul