86th Czech Day at DTJ Farm 7/12

  • Eve Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2009
      So, is anyone from the Cleveland area going to be there? If so I will see you at CESKY DEN tomorrow in Taborville in Geauga County. This is my first exposure to Slovak culture and I am looking forward to eating the meal my mother always prepared of pork, dumplings and sauerkraut. With gravy, of course. And to hearing the music.