A Sad Story

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2009
      Joel Kairush with roots in Porac, Slovakia died last week.

      Joel was a steelworker and union activist.

      My brother Duane is handing services.

      After a prolonged fight with diabetes, Joel lost his
      house and ended up at a Medicare Halfway house.

      After surgery to remove his leg, Joel died last week.

      Services will be in Aliquippa, PA this weekend.

      If you want to attend services for Joel at St. George's
      Byzantine Catholic Church on Saturday, please let us know.

      Greg