Slovaks at the Baseball All Star Game

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2009
      The All Star game in Saint Louis next week will start
      with a Tribute to the greatest ball player of all time.

      Stan Musial will be honored.

      Stan and Lillian grew up in Donora, Pennsylvania before
      moving to St Louis.

      One of our treasured possessions is a photo of Lil holding
      my daughter, Irene, after her Baptism in 1985.

      After the 1939 season, Musial married his high school
      sweetheart, Lillian Labash. They would have an enduring
      marriage and four children: son Dick and daughters Gerry,
      Janet and Jeanie.

      Over the years if you ever needed anything, just ask Stan
      and Lil.

      Greg Kopchak