Miss Czech Slovak US

  • mary_eliza
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2009
      I would like to invite everyone to the 2009 Miss Czech Slovak US Pageant August 1 and 2 in Wilber, NE at the beautiful outdoor theatre. We have talented Slovak young ladies competing for almost $10,000 in prizes. To see the pictures of the ladies please see our website www.missczechslovakus.com - if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

      Thank you,
      MaryElizabeth Lackey
      Pageant Director
    • Gregory J Kopchak
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2009
        If anyone is going to the festival in Wilber, be sure to
        Pick up a Czech Dumpling cookboook.

        Greg Kopchak

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2009
          Let us know who won!  And how the festival was!

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 12, 2009
            Just by accident, I found a link to local events.  If you are having one, or know about one, you may want to contact the webmaster!  We have talked about doing this here, or compiling a list.  Someone is already doing it.

            FYI

            Laskavy Prosim,
            Chuck

            http://www.missczechslovakus.com/id36.html

            Click left sidebar link for Czech & Slovak Events.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 15, 2010
              The 2010 Miss Czech Slovak US scholarship pageant will be held August 6, 7, and 8, 2010 in beautiful Wilber, Nebraska. We have 13 outstanding young ladies competing. We hope to see you all there for more information please see our website www.missczechslovakus.com

              If you have any questions please don't hestiate to contact me.

              Sincerely,
              MaryElizabeth Lackey