Re: [Slovak-World] For anyone who can't be there...

  • Al Dubnicka
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
      OK. What do I do or pull up so I can see the Vychodna Folk Festival too?
      Sincerely,
      Al Dubnicka
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
        You won't be able to watch it live, unless STV is showing it. One sec, I will check that for you.....

        Ok, if you go to STV2 at 2.00pm EST, there will be a benefit concert... and Sunday also is showing some parts of the festival.  But, the most thorough coverage will be on Janko Hrasko.  I think just listening will be fun... :-)
        Ben