Re: [Slovak-World] For anyone who can't be there...

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
         Thank you Ben for sharing this URL of the Vychodna Folk Festival "live" on internet radio.
      My computer has been down since 6/29/09 and I am over at my German (Bill Schutz) neighbors house listening to this ...Its GREAT.
      I had lunch with one of our S-W members yesterday in Gambrills,Md. ....  Mary Ann Bensinger and her Husband Bob .. had a Great time.
      Looking forward to meeting more members in Nov at our Annual get together in Pittsburgh,Pa.

        God Bless and Good Luck

          Fred G Kovalyak
             Columbia,Md.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
        Be sure to listen next weekend... DETVA! and yep, I will be there...
        Ben

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
          OK. What do I do or pull up so I can see the Vychodna Folk Festival too?
          Sincerely,
          Al Dubnicka

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
            You won't be able to watch it live, unless STV is showing it. One sec, I will check that for you.....

            Ok, if you go to STV2 at 2.00pm EST, there will be a benefit concert... and Sunday also is showing some parts of the festival.  But, the most thorough coverage will be on Janko Hrasko.  I think just listening will be fun... :-)
            Ben