For anyone who can't be there...

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
      All weekend starting today (as in RIGHT NOW!!!!), www.jankohrasko.sk is broadcasting Vychodna Folk Festival live on internet radio.
      Enjoy!!!
      Ben

    • Fred G Kovalyak
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
           Thank you Ben for sharing this URL of the Vychodna Folk Festival "live" on internet radio.
        My computer has been down since 6/29/09 and I am over at my German (Bill Schutz) neighbors house listening to this ...Its GREAT.
        I had lunch with one of our S-W members yesterday in Gambrills,Md. ....  Mary Ann Bensinger and her Husband Bob .. had a Great time.
        Looking forward to meeting more members in Nov at our Annual get together in Pittsburgh,Pa.

          God Bless and Good Luck

            Fred G Kovalyak
               Columbia,Md.

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
          Be sure to listen next weekend... DETVA! and yep, I will be there...
          Ben

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
            OK. What do I do or pull up so I can see the Vychodna Folk Festival too?
            Sincerely,
            Al Dubnicka

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
              You won't be able to watch it live, unless STV is showing it. One sec, I will check that for you.....

              Ok, if you go to STV2 at 2.00pm EST, there will be a benefit concert... and Sunday also is showing some parts of the festival.  But, the most thorough coverage will be on Janko Hrasko.  I think just listening will be fun... :-)
              Ben