Re: Off topic, but . . .

  • Russell McCoy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3 5:32 AM
      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Nick Holcz <nickh@...> wrote:

      > Russ, your bosses can pick them.
      >

      > Laskavy Prosim
      >
      > Nick

      Hey, Nick! Sometimes they do a good job and sometimes, a bad job (Afghanistan). However, had they not picked me for Slovakia, I would never have experienced the pleasure of living there nor gravitated to this group. I think Georgia may be a good pick as well. Until recently, I actually thought I was going to Egypt!

      Russ
      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/
    • barbara13140
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20 12:04 PM
        Good luck in your new assignment Russ. Stay Safe.
        Barbara

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 20 2:31 PM
          Thank you so much, Barbara! Keep checking in as I might get to Slovakia as well.