Off topic, but . . .

  • Russell McCoy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2009
      I wanted to share with all of you that I finally got my next assignment. I will be traveling to the Republic of Georgia on 25 August and returning to the US after three months. It's not Slovakia but it's closer than I am now.

      Russ
      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/
    • Russell McCoy
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2009
        I wanted to share with all of you that I finally got my next assignment. I will be traveling to the Republic of Georgia on 25 August and returning to the US after three months. It's not Slovakia but it's closer than I am now.

        Russ
        http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/
      • Nick Holcz
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2009
          Russ, your bosses can pick them.

          Laskavy Prosim

          Nick
        • Russell McCoy
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3, 2009
            --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Nick Holcz <nickh@...> wrote:

            > Russ, your bosses can pick them.
            >

            > Laskavy Prosim
            >
            > Nick

            Hey, Nick! Sometimes they do a good job and sometimes, a bad job (Afghanistan). However, had they not picked me for Slovakia, I would never have experienced the pleasure of living there nor gravitated to this group. I think Georgia may be a good pick as well. Until recently, I actually thought I was going to Egypt!

            Russ
            http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/
          • barbara13140
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 20, 2009
              Good luck in your new assignment Russ. Stay Safe.
              Barbara

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 20, 2009
                Thank you so much, Barbara! Keep checking in as I might get to Slovakia as well.