Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Slovakia Update

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009

      Helene, wave at those road workers, one is my cousin's husband -- so build on Slovakia, and enjoy Helene, wish I were there!

      Caye

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
        > I felt so JIPPED! (If that is how you spell it.)

        Gypped. It's from _gypsy_, shows the old bias, just like the Slovak and Polish _ciganit/cyganic_ with the same origin and a similar meaning.

        > How is/was Slovakia?

        Well...

        <http://tinyurl.com/l9a76p>