86th Czech get together at Taborville

  • Eve Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 7:40 PM
      Is anyone going to this on July 12th? It is in Geauga County in Ohio, sounds like good food and good music. I may be able to get a couple of non - Slovaks to go. One friend told me she loves tripe soup, which they will have. Don't know about that, but remember my mom's pork, sauerkraut and dumplings with wonderful gravy.