Happy Father's Day

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2009
      My daughter came up with a great gift for me.

      She found a little meat market in Illinois, just 60
      miles from St. Louis, that makes a great kielbasa.

      My Father's Day present was a large link of chunky sausage

      The market was started in 1922 and is still running strong
      by a fourth generation family member.

      They got the grand championship for Cured Meat Processors
      for their Kielbasa.

      Greg Kopchak