Mikulas Rybar

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2009
      I was just thinking of Helene, and listening to an LP that I recently purchased- and then a very  familiar fujara piece, and yet unfamiliar style of play,  came on.  It sounded like someone with the same background of Jozef Rybar- but yet not HIM.  So I looked on the huge insert (actually it is a book that came with the box set), and it was MIKULAS RYBAR! I am going to get this digital, and send it to you, Helene... I can't believe I have been sitting on a recording of him, and never realized it.
      Ben