OT: Asking Again, Cancer 3-day

  • Mader, Michelle A. (GRC-CHC0)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2009
      At the end of July I will participate in a 60 mile walk over the course of 3 days to raise money for breast cancer research. (Yes, that's 60 miles. :) ) I am walking to support some women I know who are undergoing treatment for this disease and because each year roughly 200,000 American women are diagnosed with breast cancer and nearly 40,000 die from it. We need a cure.

      In order to participate I am required to raise at least $2300 in donations, so I need your help. Please consider making a donation by going to http://www.the3day.org/ , clicking on donate, and then typing my name in the search box. If you prefer not to donate on-line, there is a donation form at the bottom of the page which can be printed out and mailed in, or you can donate by phone at 800-996-3329.

      Also, whether or not you are able to donate, I can use your prayers that I will complete the walk without injury or incident and that the weather will be fair and not too hot over the 3 days.

      Thanks,

      Michelle Maco Mader
      Cleveland, Ohio USA