Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Slovak Festivals + Cleveland Event! mid Oct.

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 13 , May 23, 2009
      hi charlotte - wonderful]

      that makes 4 of us so far - Michelle, Julia, you and me - anyone else out there interested?
      go to the site www.cgsi.org and find all the info there.

      Charlotte thanks for passing the word on to family and friends - many people like to come to the fri and sat evening events.

      So look forward to meeting you!  I will put you on the list - do you know what day you are arriving for the event?

      tomorrow i will post an article i wrote about the conference and events.

      helene
      helene

      helene

      From: helene cincebeaux <helenezx@yahoo. com>
      To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 8:25 AM

      hi Greg - what a super idea - we can cook something up for sure - we can have a Slovak World Party - i will host it - now who wants to come????

      as you know i am partial to parties - never enough in this world!

      it would be so neat to put faces to names!

      helene