Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Upcoming PBS Special Wed. May 6th WWII Behind Closed Doors

    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2009
      Look at the map of Europe after WWI.  It sowed the seeds for WWII.  The major powers cobbled together countries that had no interest in being con-joined.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2009
        At 08:17 AM 11/05/2009, you wrote:

        >Look at the map of Europe after WWI. It sowed the seeds for
        >WWII. The major powers cobbled together countries that had no
        >interest in being con-joined.
        It is true that countries were cobbled together with no idea of
        ethnicity but I think the harshness of the Versailles treaty sowed
        the seeds for WW2 . The end of WW2 the allies rebuilt the former
        enemy countries.

        Laskavy Prosim

        Nick