Re: [Slovak-World] Young Slovak musicians

    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2009
      Chuck,
      It's Betty McGinnis (a real sweetie) of World Artists' Experiences. Her email address is < wae@... >.

      >>> LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...> 4/30/2009 10:25 PM >>>
      Can you find out who their booking agent is?

      Message 2 of 8 , May 4, 2009
        You Goddess of information!

        From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

        To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

        Message 3 of 8 , May 11, 2009
          Website doesn't have much going on this summer.  The Estonian singing group looks very interesting.  Did you attend?

          If I lived in DC & did what you do, I don't think I would ever sleep.

          Thank you for letting me know about the BBC reporter's lecture last year.  That was incredible.  He really did his homework!

          The women in the Slovak trio look gorgeous.  Thanks for keeping us posted out here in the hinterlands.

          From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

          To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

          Message 4 of 8 , May 11, 2009
            Sorry, which Estonian group?

            From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

            To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

            Message 5 of 8 , May 11, 2009
              Dunnoh.

              I was just surfing the site:

              http://www.worldartists.org/photos/estonia08.cfm

              From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

              To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

              Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 11:09 AM

              From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

              To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

              Message 6 of 8 , May 11, 2009
                I don't know. I don't believe they've been here, or at least, not that I know of.

                From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

                To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

                Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 11:09 AM

                From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>