Slovak Folk Festival -- Bridgeview, IL -- Sunday, May 3rd

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009

      If anyone is interested in more information on this event (Sunday, not Friday) -- please let me know, I have a flyer I can forward -- however it is in Slovak, so a volunteer for translation would surely be appreciated.

      Caye

      From: Ben Sorensen <cerrunos1@...>
      Subject: [Slovak-World] More Slovak folk groups
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 11:41 PM

      Here is more news for the Slovak folkmusic fans- from Veselica:

      Veselica invites all Veselica former dancers, friends and fans of Slovak folklore to a welcome party on Friday May 1, for Slovak Folk Ensemble Zobor from Nitra, Slovakia that is coming to Chicago to perform at Slovak Festival on May 3rd, Bridgeview Community Center, 7900 S. Oketo Ave., Bridgeview, IL. 60455.

      Please bring a little refreshment. Cash bar will be available for drinks. Musicians, don't forget your instruments :)

      See you all on Friday!

      Ben