Re: [Slovak-World] Young Slovak musicians

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2009
      Can you find out who their booking agent is?

      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2009
        Chuck,
        It's Betty McGinnis (a real sweetie) of World Artists' Experiences. Her email address is < wae@... >.

        Message 3 of 8 , May 4, 2009
          You Goddess of information!

          From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

          To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

          Message 4 of 8 , May 11, 2009
            Website doesn't have much going on this summer.  The Estonian singing group looks very interesting.  Did you attend?

            If I lived in DC & did what you do, I don't think I would ever sleep.

            Thank you for letting me know about the BBC reporter's lecture last year.  That was incredible.  He really did his homework!

            The women in the Slovak trio look gorgeous.  Thanks for keeping us posted out here in the hinterlands.

            From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

            To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

            Message 5 of 8 , May 11, 2009
              Sorry, which Estonian group?

              From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

              To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

              Message 6 of 8 , May 11, 2009
                Dunnoh.

                I was just surfing the site:

                http://www.worldartists.org/photos/estonia08.cfm

                From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

                To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

                Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 11:09 AM

                From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

                To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

                Message 7 of 8 , May 11, 2009
                  I don't know. I don't believe they've been here, or at least, not that I know of.

                  From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

                  To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

                  Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 11:09 AM

                  From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>