Re: BREAKING NEWS: Slovak Beatles Revival, "The Backwards" to Play Three PA Show

  • slovakcafe
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2009
      I just posted The Backwards official website under the group links. They are based out of Kosice but play throughout Europe and will be on tour this May. Three shows are scheduled for PA: Pittsburgh Southside May 16, Johnstown May 17 and McKeesport May 19. See original post for complete details. They will also be featured at the national Beatles festival, Abbey Road on the River in Louisville KY Memorial weekend.